Friday, March 31, 2017

Update

HI guys, 
so know that we have our content somewhat done, I have decided to start looking about what I am going to write about for my 2 page spread. Since the magazine that we are creating is all about fitness I thought that the best type of article would be to do it on a trainer. I want to get a fitness trainer who's been in the business for a ling time and write about what works. Thats going to be on one side, an interview talking about the trainer and the exercises that she feels has been the best and that she sees improve her gym participants. Fitness magazines are filled with new ways on how to improve the body. On the other side of my 2 page spread I want to document the exercises  that the instructor talks about. This will help the readers get the best knowledge on how exactly to do the exercises. These are just some ideas that I have for the 2 page spread, nothing is set in stone yet. Fitness magazines are also filled with recipes and equipment that people can use during exercises I could go down one of those routes too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment