Tuesday, April 4, 2017

What's New

Hey guys,
This is the final week of that I can edit and design my project. Im very excited on how it coming out. The final layout was chosen for the table of content. Fitness magazines are simple when it comes to table of content with few words. We keep the theme of pink going through the cover to the table of content, so that the magazine is themed because we saw that some fitness magazines do this. The continuation of the color of pink will make it more appealing to our target audience.

This is what we chose for the design for our table of content:

Mine is not compete yet I still need the last picture for it. But the article names are complete. For the article names I looked at real magazines like health to come up with creative names that go with our genre. The words that I used were frequently used in other magazines like the word "sexy" because this is what our readers want and what will bring them to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment