Sunday, March 12, 2017

My Blog

Now that you guys have a better understanding go what the purpose of this blog is, lets go more in depth. This blog is going to act as your guide through all the steps i will be taking to make my final master piece with my group of course. We will be updating this weekly showing every little bit of progress as we go. 

Links and drafts will be going up later as we move forward and advance with this process of editing and reviewing. I will be placing drafts of my cover page, table of context, and 2 page spread on this blog for you guys all to enjoy. Links to where I might have got information or inspiration will be linked here as well, for you guys to have a more in depth understanding everything that is going on. Also, draft articles might be going up to see what you guys think.

We have also decided this week to use the color red. Red is a color of strength and we want all of our female readers to feel strength and empowered to be their best version. Red is fierce and will bring the message to our readers. It will be come signature throughout the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment