Sunday, March 19, 2017

Layout Draft

After doing extensive research on the layout of fitness magazines Ive come up with a layout that I think will be beneficial. The layout may change little later on as I get more inspiration.

The image above is the layout I came up with. It has all the aspects I found will doing my research. The mass head is big and in the center, it will be red. The model will be overing a portion of it. The main story will be the biggest one as shown in the picture. One article will have a number in it and the others will have catchy names, these are not the definite names of the articles they are draft name . I think I can come up with better names. We've added the issue month, some magazines have it some don't.  Various colors will be used as well when it comes to the writing to capture attention, the other fitness magazines used colors like blue, pink, and yellow to do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment